Sunday, March 27, 2011

Photos that I have not yet posted






I have to apologize for my lack of cookie photos. I have been torn lately between cookies and essential oils. Our family started using oils when my daughter was diagnosed with HSP. It caused bleeding in her joints blood vessels and kidneys. She was pretty sick for a few months. Since we used the oils her health has greatly improved and she is back to normal. So now our family is actively using these oils and they are becoming my passion. Many members in our extended family have been blessed with improved health since using them as well.

I promise to not quit making cookies, but I have a feeling there may be a little bit less than what I have done in the past.

Here is a link to my webpage for the oils if you are interested in looking into providing a safe and effective way to treat your family's health. I no longer have OTC products. I have replaced everything with essential oils.

So now I am the crazy oily cookie lady!! www.doterra.myvoffice.com/maryadams/

No comments:

Post a Comment