Monday, October 28, 2013

Updated cookies

I feel like a loser because I haven't posted cookies for a long time.  I have been busy working with essential oils.  But here is what I have so far.  I wish I would have taken more pictures this year.  I will be better at it!  Enjoy!
I love Halloween.  I like to cut out the shapes and put in crushed candy to make a stained glass effect.  Happy little Jack O Lantern.


I made these for my son who just finished his soccer for the season!




Back yard BBQ cookies.  These are my alltime favorite cookies to make.  Who can resist a cookie that looks like a hamburger?



Cookies for a wedding on the beach.  They turned out so beautiful!

 Fishing cookies for our trip to meadow lake.  We sent some of these to our friends that were so kind in sharing their fishing poles with us!

1 comment:

  1. Daughters are the angles who fill up the environment with lots of happiness. They are just blessings to every parent. If you are also blessed with a daughter, then daughters day is the perfect day to pamper her by presenting amazing gifts. Surprise your daughter by sending daughters day gifts online from Winni. Finding an ideal gift for daughter is now easy.

    ReplyDelete